Skip To Main Content


Types of Transcripts:

GHS can provide two types of transcripts to current students and GHS graduates:

  • Official: These are transcripts that are signed and sealed and must be mailed or sent electronically directly to another institution.
  • Unofficial: These are transcripts that are not signed and sealed, but are marked “unofficial” and can be used by a student for his/her own purpose.


Current Students:

  • Unofficial transcripts:
    • Students can print a copy of their unofficial transcript from their Aspen account. Please see directions below:
      • My Info tab
      • Transcripts side tab 
      • Options are “Final,” “Mid-Year,” and “Current.”
      • Select “Final” for your end-of-year transcript
    • This feature is only available on the student portal.
  • Official transcripts:
    • During the school year, SENIORS will use their Scoir account to request official transcripts to be sent ONLY to the colleges they are applying to during the college application process.  
    • During the school year, ANY STUDENT can contact their School Counselor's Administrative Assistant (in their House) for an official transcript.  Please see our Contact Info page for correct email addresses.
    • During the summer months, please email Ms. Julie Santora in the Main Office at

GHS Graduates: 

Graduates and former students should complete the Transcript Request form.