The Windrose program has specific goals for its students:
- Set an academic course toward earning a high school diploma.
- Prepare students with a personalized plan for college and future careers.
- Help students find a greater purpose and meaning for learning.
A typical Windrose student would describe themselves as:
- Benefits from a small school environment and a low student-teacher ratio.
- Shows academic improvement with personalized learning.
- Responds well to structure and support.
- Needs to earn additional academic credits.
Check out our quarterly newsletter for updates about our most recent events and activities.
“Windrose” is the ancient term used by sailors for a compass rose because they linked the winds with polar directions. In Windrose, students will find purpose and direction for their post-secondary life.
289 Delavan Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 | (203) 990-0439