Handbook & School Policies
The GHS Handbook 2022-2023 provides a complete overview of the GHS School organization, Cardinal Rules, GHS Policies and Procedures, Academic information and an overview of important Student Life information. (Please be patient while we work to update the formatting of this document. The content is accurate. Use CTRL F to search for needed content).
Frequently Used Policies and Procedures:
For quick access to frequently needed policies* and procedures at GHS, please see below:
- For GHS Attendance Policy refer to pages 13-17 of the GHS Handbook.
- Attendance Policy (BOE Policy)
- Attendance Policy - Spanish
- Attendance Policy FAQs
- Attendance Policy FAQs - Spanish
- Attendance Policy At a Glance
Homework and Assignments:
- Homework Guidelines (BOE Policy)
- Additional GHS Homework Guidelines
- Multiple Major Assessments in a Single Day Protocol
Expectations for Returning Work and Posting Grades:
- Responsible Computer, Network, Internet and Use Policy (BOE Policy)
- Tips for Being a Responsible Internet and Network User
- Cell Phone GPS Policy and GHS Procedure
* For a comprehensive view of all GPS Policies and Procedures, please visit the Board of Education's eGovernance website.