GRaduation 2023 video:
Graduation Information, Class of 2024:
Communication about graduation, 2024:
Date & Location:
Graduation is Tuesday, June 18th at 5:00 pm at Cardinal Stadium.
- No tickets are required for the outdoor ceremony.
- If the ceremony is inside, each family will receive electronic indoor graduation tickets. See "Indoor Ceremony" below for more information.
Length of ceremony:
- The ceremony is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Handicapped Parking and Seating:
- Most of the handicapped parking will be in the south lot, accessible through driveway #1.
- There is a smaller handicapped lot directly off the Post Road as well.
- Only cars with handicapped permits will be allowed to park in these areas.
- There will be a golf cart shuttle service from these lots to the field; some walking will be required to the seats.
- If you do not have a handicapped permit but would like to drop someone off in the South Lot to access the shuttle service, you may.
- Once at the field, there will be handicapped seating available on the track. To accommodate everyone, we ask that only one companion accompany the person. For example, if you are a group of six - the person who requires handicapped seating plus one companion will be able to sit on the track. The other four people in the group will be asked to sit on the bleachers.
- There is also handicapped seating on the home side bleachers.
- At the end of the ceremony -
- We ask for your patience as it will take some time for the golf cart shuttle to get everyone back to their cars at the same time everyone else is leaving the stadium.
- >There will be designated pick up areas on the home and visitor sides.
- For the outdoor ceremony, seating is on a first come, first served basis. There is also plenty of standing room. Gates will open 45 minutes prior to the ceremony.
INDOOR CEREMONY, IF NEEDED
In the event of inclement weather, graduation will be moved indoors to the Performing Arts Center (PAC). An announcement will be made by 12:00 pm via email.
Each family will receive 2 tickets for graduation. Remaining seats in the PAC will be allocated through a random lottery. An email will be sent to the parent/guardian in the Spring to indicate how many tickets you will receive (either 2 or 3 in total)
- All guest tickets are general admission.
- Admission to the ceremony is by valid electronic ticket only. Guests who do not have a smartphone should arrive with you.
- Due to capacity, extra tickets are not available.
Post Grad Party:
- ALL graduates are invited to the Post Grad Party in the GHS gym from 10:00 pm - 2:00 am the night of graduation.
- There is no cost to attend.
- Please bring your school or state ID.
- There will be games, food, a DJ, and GREAT prizes.