Learn more about upcoming dates and important information regarding the GHS Yearbook below!
Compass Yearbook PICKUP:
The 2022 Compass Yearbook will be available for pickup at the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, June 22: 3-4pm (after the Senior Graduation Rehearsal) in the Student Center in front of Cardinal Cafe
- Thursday, June 23: 12:15-3:15pm in the Student Center in front of Cardinal Cafe
- Friday, June 24: 8:30am-1:15pm in the Student Center in front of Cardinal Cafe
Additionally, please note the following:
- A school ID or driver's license will be necessary to secure your yearbook.
- If you are not sure whether you placed a yearbook order, go to yearbookforever.com and enter your email address in the "Find An Order" box (click here to view a screenshot) on the bottom left of the webpage.
- If you do not pick up your yearbook by 1:15pm on Friday, June 24, you will need to wait until September. Yearbooks cannot be picked up over the summer.
- There are a limited number of yearbooks still available for sale on a first come first serve basis; you can make a purchase for $100 cash at the times and location listed above. If they are sold out by the time you arrive, then you will be placed on a waitlist and notified if a book becomes available.
The Compass Yearbook Club is excited to share the 2022 yearbook with our GHS community! Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions.